Thursday, July 9, 2009

Heart vs Mind


"I can't live without you" says my heart

"Why can't I?" says my mind


"I want to meet you" says my heart

"Ignore" says my mind


"I want to talk to you" prompts my heart

"Put the phone back" shouts my mind


"I want to listen to you" urges my heart

"Why should I?" dictates my mind


"I want to care for you" says my heart

"No need" says my mind


I want to think about you” whispers my heart

No time to think” scolds my mind


You have struck a fight

between my heart and mind

Now tell me whom to listen

my heart or my mind.





12 comments:

  1. Dont get down in the dark dungeons of heart. Be wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless the head can come up with a very good reason to stay aloof, I'd listen to the heart.
    Fun and creative dialogue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting blog. I know Bangalore very well, having covered Test cricket and a Davis Cup tie (Sweden v India) there .....

    Your shot on the SkyWatch home page is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you hart is on fire like your sky...if you just ollow your head, where will you end up...just a lonely old fool sitting on bags of money. The heart is challenging, it takes bravery to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.. I just follow my legs..
    Great posting.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just do what you believe to be right for you and that harms no one else.
    I just loved your sunset photo on Sky Watch, it truly is one of the best ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One needs to listen both, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. reading ur blog i feel like quoting as we quote big sayings !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nicely described...most of the time i find myself confused to listen to what......either heart/mind

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

    ReplyDelete