Monday, May 12, 2008

Bidding good-byes

I don't like saying "GOOD-BYE". Saying good-bye seems as if we aren't going to meet in future. It churns the happy moments we've spent together and that we won't get a second chance to relive those. It reminds me of all those events that we've planned to do together and never managed to execute them due to some reason or the other.
However tough I may pretend to be but I can't stand the very moment. My eyes start burning and I can feel tears pouring into them from the corners. My throat seems to choke. My mind dictates my heart that I should not get this melodramatic after all I'm a big girl now. I should control my emotions. In an attempt to do so , I can sense the hard hammering deep down my chest. But I cleverly mask them with a smile on my face and a fake impression that I'm a sturdy person who have hardly got any emotion.
Why do we need to say good-byes ? Why can't we avoid these moments ? My mask is thinning out and I'll no longer be able to covert my emotions.

1 comment:

  1. Dont say good bye..rather say......see you soon.......






    cya soon[:)].....

    ReplyDelete